The 2017 edition of the EU-Africa Business Forum is conceived as a series of high level thematic business-related events across Africa and Europe culminating with a key event on 27 November 2017 alongside the 5th AU-EU Summit in Abidjan, Côte d’Ivoire on 29-30 November.
The EABF 2017 series of events includes:
- High Level Roundtable on Renewable Energy Investments in Africa, 24 April 2017, Brussels
- High Level CEO Power Breakfast, World Economic Forum on Africa, 3 May 2017, Durban
- High Level Africa-EU CEO Dinner, 6 June 2017, Brussels
EABF highlight event at the European Development Days, 7-8 June 2017, Brussels, including:
- Roundtable on scaling power sector investments with a creditworthy purchaser
- Bridging the digital divide in Africa – innovation and digitalisation
- Innovative agriculture for the next generation farm
- Investment pitches: government and investor engagement in fostering an investment climate
- Agribusiness Investment Forum in the margins of the AU-EU Agricultural Ministerial Meeting, 1 July 2017, Rome
- 6th EU-Africa Business Forum, 27 November 2017, Abidjan
Recommendations and a business declaration encompassing all concrete outcomes from the above events will be presented at the Summit of Heads of State and Government on 29-30 November 2017.